Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Spider and the Banana

Yesterday in my kitchen, a spider hanging over my counter caught my attention. It's been there for a long time. I figured out how to assemble them a few years ago from a picture on Adria's website (it is no longer active). She assembles lovely canes and loves spiders. I made them to decorate my Christmas tree; needless to say, everybody took one and I don't have any left except for this lone one. By the way, a good way to use beads.

L'araignée et la banane
Hier, dans ma cuisine, une araignée attire mon attention:ça fait longtemps qu'elle est suspendue là. J'ai appris à les assembler en regardant des images sur le site d'Adria (le site n'est plus actif). Elles ont été utilisées pour décorer mon sapin de Noel à cette époque. Tout le monde s'est servi et il ne m'en reste plus qu'une maintenant. Une bonne façon d'utiliser des perles.




Actually, this is what started it all. I was eating my dinner when I had a weird feeling I was being watched. I turned around to be greeted by this...

En réalité, j'ai sorti mon appareil photo pour capter ceci: je soupais tranquillement quand soudainement j'ai eu le sentiment bizarre que quelqu'un me surveillait. Je me suis retournée pour faire face à ceci.....



And since the camera was in my hands, I took a picture of the spider!

Et puisque l'appareil photo était dans mes mains, j'en ai profité pour prendre une photo de l'araignée!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails