Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nov 12

After I shaped the sheet with holes in it and draped it on a rounded shape (here a light bulb) I thought pendant. The sheet was fairly thin so the pendant would be airy and delicate.

La feuille trouée a été formée sur une forme arrondie. J'ai immédiatement pensé pendentif. Puisque la feuille était mince le pendentif serait aérien et délicat.



The dots took on the colour of what I was wearing. I knew that I could push the idea further along. Summer went by and I didn't get to my work table. I promised myself that I would look into new directions when I went to Tremblant.

Fait intéressant: les trous prennent la couleur du vêtement porté. Mais je savais que je pouvais pousser l'idée plus loin. Il a fallu attendre la vacance au Mont Tremblant car l'été a été occupé.

Had to make the pendant more sturdy - the first one broke. Make it thicker, add a bottom layer? Stuff to try.

Il fallait rendre le pendentif plus résistant: le premier avait cassé. Le faire avec une feuille plus épaisse? y rajouter couche supplémentaire?



What would happen if the hole sizes varied? Could it be more interesting?

Si les trous étaient de différentes grosseurs, est-ce que ce serait plus intéressant?



to be followed......
à suivre..........

2 comments:

Louise said...

Intéressant ce cheminement en attendant le rouge me plait énormément!J'aime le dentelé qui revient sur le devant.

Lynne Bindeman said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails