Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov 30

The last of my daily posts. It was a good challenge indeed. Taught me a lot.
The other project:
From a fruit bowl to this bracelet... it was an interesting ride. I have a feeling it is not finished yet because there are some other things I want to explore (those last pendants). Choices I made on a given day. If I had done the exercise another month (ex: in the summer) would the results have been the same?? I often wonder about that....

La dernière de mes publications quotidiennes. Un bon défi pour moi. J'ai appris beaucoup.
L'autre projet:
Le départ, un bol de fruit, l'arrivée: un bracelet. Parcours intéressant et enrichissant. Impression: je n'ai pas encore terminé parce qu'il y a d'autre chose à explorer (les derniers pendentifs). Choix au quotidien: je me demande si les choix auraient été semblables si j'avais fait l'exercise un autre mois (en été par exemple). Cette question me fascine.




The bracelet looks pretty good. I started a second one (brighter colours-because november needs light). I already eliminated a few steps and one baking.

L'allure du bracelet me satisfait. J'en ai entrepris un autre aux couleurs plus brillantes (novembre = besoin de lumière). J'ai déjà éliminé quelques étapes et une cuisson.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Ce fut un plaisir de te suivre dans ton cheminement Vio!

2 Good Claymates said...

I agree! The bracelet is very nice! And nicely finished!

Pat Sernyk said...

Bravo Violette! C'est toujours merveilleux quand on fini quelquechose comme ça..especially when it is you yourself that puts the objective in place. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful work.

DawnGaye said...

I am fascinated by your month of postings.
your holey piece - I've been seeing it on pinterest:)
So, may I ask what you are using to make holes? Just little round cutters? forgive me if you mentioned it - i went thru the month and didn't see it referred to (in English:)

Thank you!
Dawn Gaye
Bluffton SC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails